Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Clinical Trials Office
The Pediatric Oncology Research Office is one of three clinical trial offices in the University of Florida Shands Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office. Our goal is to have available cutting edge clinical trials for all phases of cancer care (Phase I – III) for the pediatric and young adult population. The Pediatric Oncology Clinical Trials Office is staffed with nurses and data managers who are all experienced in subject management and required regulatory oversight involved with clinical trials. Our goal is to be able to offer patient’s novel treatment for their type of cancer.
To Contact the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Clinical Trials Office call (352) 294-8756.
- Giselle “Gigi” Moore-Higgs, ARNP, PhD, AOCN- Assistant Director, Clinical Research
- Heather Rogers, RN – Research Nurse Coordinator
- Ashley Bayne, RN – Research Nurse Coordinator
- Beate Oltman Greer – Clinical Research Associate
- Joshua Terrell- Clinical Research Associate